The Purchase and Sale of Goods and Services (PSGS) Policy applies to all Cook Islands Government Agencies. Where Agency means all Ministries, Island Administrations, Crown Funded Agencies and State Owned Enterprises and “Agencies” has a corresponding meaning.
The policy must be read together with the PSGS Templates Booklet which may be amended from time to time. Templates and sample documentation referred to in the policy are published separately by MFEM and available from time to time on the MFEM website.
Templates are to assist officials in complying with the PSGS Policy and guidance is provided in the form of text that are coloured red and should be deleted upon the completion of the relevant section.
If you would like to change the templates or remove any aspect please contact the MFEM.
Templates can be downloaded from the MFEM website, the procurement website below or from the Ministry of Finance and Economic Management. If you have any questions about how to use these documents, please contact either MFEM or Crown Law.
Please remember to check if new or updated templates are available below.
Download Template Booklet (Below):
Download Individual Templates (Below):
- *New – Conflict of Interest Declaration-Quote Suppliers
- Conflict of Interest Declaration-Quote
- Confidentiality and Conflict of Interest Declaration-Tender Opening
- Confidentiality and Conflict of Interest Declaration-Tender Team
- Confidentiality and Conflict of Interest Declaration-Tender Evaluation
- *Updated – Quote Report Template
REQUEST FOR TENDER
- *Updated – Request for Tender Template
Contract for the Supply of Products
Contract for the Supply of Product and Services
Contract for the Engagement of a Consultant
Contract for Construction (2 Types of Contract)
- Contract for Low Value Construction
- Schedule for a Low Value Construction Works Contract
- *Updated (210618) Terms and Conditions for Low Value Construction Contract
- Contract for Construction Contract up to 500k
- Schedule for a Construction Contract Up to 500k
- Terms and Conditions for a Construction Contract up to 500K
SELF EVALUATION CHECKLIST