Ministry of Finance & Economic Management
Te Mato Vai – Access Road Maintenance Contractor Panel
The Principal for the Te Mato Vai Stage 2 project is setting up a Panel of Contractors to carry out essential and emergency works for the existing access roads to the ten water intake sites on the island of Rarotonga.
This RFT is for prospective Contractors to apply to be included within the panel that will provide services to hire machinery and equipment, supply labour, and supply selected material for the purpose of access roads maintenance works.
The Works Price Request categorises the works into three sections:
- Roadworks and Earthworks;
- Site Clearance.
The physical works (reactive and/or preventative maintenance) which will be procured through the panel are primarily for the purpose of providing safe and reliable access to TMV construction sites, however, other works may be requested if deemed suitable for the panel contract.
Tenderers do not need to complete works across every Work Area, however, must be able (as a minimum) to complete all works required within at least one single Work Area. Tenderers are able to submit tenders for one, two or all three categories as is appropriate for their capability.
The Panel duration is estimated to span over approximately 12 months between July 2019 to June 2020.
A copy of the Tender document including specifications can be:
- collected during work hours from the TMV PMU office in Avarua or;
- by email from Martin Smith – Project Manager, TMV PMU – Martin.Smith2@ghd.com or;
- in this post, below.
Tenders must be submitted using the tender forms and tender schedules provided in the RFT and submissions close at 3.00pm (CI Time) Friday 21st June 2019 by submitting either:
- To the TMV PMU Office in Avarua in hard copy inside a sealed envelope addressed to the Financial Secretary, Ministry of Finance & Economic Management, Avarua, Rarotonga and clearly marked with Te Mato Vai – Access Road Maintenance Contractor Panel, RFT: CK181930” and the Tenderers name, or
- By electronic submission onto the Asia Pacific Public Electronic Procurement Network: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/adbprocurementnetwork/aspx/Home.
A Tender workshop for all those interested will be undertaken to explain how the Panel Contract will work and how the Work Price Request / Works Order process will work in practice. This workshop shall take place at the Te Mato Vai Compound, Avarua, Rarotonga at 10am on Thursday 13th June 2019 (CI Time).
For enquiries please contact Martin Smith, on +682 28851 or via email: Martin.Smith2@ghd.com.
Notice to Tenderers:
NTT001 – Schedule of Prices Excel spreadsheet [uploaded 5:20pm (CI Time), 10th June 2019]
NTT002 – Attachment 2 Tender Forms [uploaded 12:15pm (CI Time), 11th June 2019]
NTT003 – Tender Workshop FAQ [uploaded 10:15am (CI Time), 17th June 2019]
NTT004 – Schedule Item D1.2.3 [uploaded 10:20am (CI Time), 17th June 2019]
Download Tender document below: