REQUEST FOR TENDER (RFT)
Rarotonga Road Improvement Project, Apii Nikao Footpath Construction
The Cook Islands Government through Infrastructure Cook Islands (ICI) is seeking suitably qualified tenderers to submit a tender for the Rarotonga Road Improvement Project, Apii Nikao Footpath Construction.
This RFT is for the construction of the Apii Nikao Footpath Construction as part of the Rarotonga Road Improvement Project. The contract works includes the construction of approximately 450m of Kerb and Channel and associated drainage and concrete footpath as part to the Apii Nikao School Road Improvements.
The Contract Works will include but will not be limited to the following;
- Demolition and clearing works
- Protection and relocating of services where required
- Construction of storm water drainage including subsoil drainage construction
- Kerb and channel construction
- Footpath construction
- Construction of vehicle crossings
- Pavement and surfacing works will be undertaken by others and is not part of this contract.
Tenderers should ensure they are registered accordingly on the Cook Islands Government E-Government Procurement portal at https://in-tendhost.co.uk/adbprocurementnetwork/aspx/Home, and have downloaded or received all files for the RFT including all prospective notices.
Files can also be obtained below or via www.ici.gov.ck
Tenders close at 12:00pm on Tuesday, 27th March 2018, and must be submitted as per the requirements of the RFT.
All Enquiries to be directed to:
Phone: +682 20321
Download RFT and Supporting Documents below:
- Section A Road Improvement Project Apii Nikao RFT
- Section B Road Improvement Project Apii Nikao Non Price Response Template
- Section C Road Improvement Project Apii Nikao Price Response Template
- Section C4 Road Improvement Project Apii Nikao SOP REV C
- Section D Road Improvement Project Apii Nikao Conditions of Contract
- Section E Road Improvement Project Apii Nikao General Specification
- Section F Road Improvement Project Apii Nikao Technical Specification