The Cook Islands Government has requested the participation of our outer islands families to participate in the 53rd Te Maire Maeva Nui and as a result requires transport to
(1) bring the northern group participants and their cargo to arrive Rarotonga by the 14th of July and return to their respective islands by 13th August 2018. The islands who require this service are Penrhyn, Manihiki, Rakahanga, Pukapuka, Nassau, and Palmerston.
(2) To bring southern group participants cargo to arrive Rarotonga by the 14th of July and return to their respective islands. The islands who require this service are Mangaia, Atiu, Mitiaro and Mauke.
Terms of Reference (TOR) can be obtained from the Cook Islands Ministry of Cultural Development with the email contact below.
Interested parties are requested to submit their Expressions of Interest by hand or by email. The EOI must include as a minimum requirement, the following documentation:
- The Parties name, address, contact details, etc;
- Type of transportation / vessel to complete this task and specifications;
- Timeline to deliver this job.
- Optional Number of Islands to deliver this task
All EOI must be received by the Ministry of Cultural Development to email: tearii [dot] maurangi [at] cookislands [dot] gov [dot] ck or hand delivered to the Ministry of Cultural Development before 12 noon on 18 April 2018.