Looking for a challenge? The Treasury Management Division (TMD) is seeking applications for a talented and motivated individual to fill the above vacancy.
The successful candidate will play a central role in improving Government procurement through:
- Identification and management of opportunities for centralised procurement
- Negotiation of Government wide supply contracts
- The expansion of Electronic Government procurement systems
- Policy Development for key Government procurement areas and disposal of assets
- Representation and leadership both locally and internationally in procurement
- Working with a wide range of people within government, and other relevant stakeholders to improve procurement practices
Please submit a letter of interest and a copy of your CV to Peerui Tepuretu (email@example.com). Full job description also available upon request.
Application deadline is 4pm Thursday 31 August 2017.