Expression of Interest: Technical Assistance To Provide Design Specifications For The Northern Group Renewable Energy Battery Replacement Project.
The Cook Islands Government invites expressions of interest from an experienced candidate to lead the design process for the battery replacement project in the Northern Group Islands of Pukapuka, Nassau, Rakahanga, Manihiki, Penrhyn, and Palmerston.
The project aims to transition from outdated lead-acid battery systems to more durable, reliable, and advanced lithium-ion battery technology to ensure energy security for the Northern Group Island communities.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Cook Islands Ministry of Finance and Economic Management (MFEM) and other stakeholders to deliver high-quality design specifications and plans that can be used for tendering the supply and installation of the project.
The Applicant is expected to demonstrate the following key competencies:
- The Applicant should possess a strong background in battery storage technologies and renewable energy systems.
- Proven track record in managing large-scale projects, especially in the renewable energy sector.
- Be knowledgeable about international standards and best practices related to battery energy storage systems and renewable energy projects.
- Experience with engineering the design, specification, and installation of grid-connected solar photovoltaic systems, energy storage and renewable energy projects.
- Experience working with public sector entities is also required, and consultancy experience in the Pacific region, especially Cook Islands, is desirable.
Register Interest and Download Terms of Reference (TOR)
Prospective respondents should register their interest to participate in this EOI process by registering on the Cook Island Government E-Government Procurement Portal: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/adbprocurementnetwork/aspx/Home and downloading the relevant EOI documents.
This EOI will be listed under the following category:
|55101518||Technical diagrams or drawings|
Submissions close at 4:00pm (CI Time) Tuesday 2nd May 2023 and must be submitted as per the requirements of the EOI via electronic submission to the above mentioned portal before the deadline.
All Enquiries to be directed to:
Telephone + 682 29516 ext 7048