REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – RAROTONGA AIRPORT TERMINAL EXPANSION PROJECT
Airport Authority of the Cook Islands invites Expressions of Interest (EOI) from architectural and engineering firms to prepare a detailed design for a major terminal expansion at Rarotonga Airport.
The expected scope is expected to include, but is not limited to:
- Preparation of a set of detail designs for tendering for construction
- Developing a construction roadmap in line with master plan goals and objectives
- Complying with ICAO and IATA industry guidelines and benchmarks
- Preparing initial cost build up estimates and procurement plans.
Applicants’ EOI are expected to demonstrate the required competencies by including:
- Experience of airport terminal design
- Appropriate and relevant experience within the Pacific Region
- Bios of key staff potentially undertaking the project – resource and staff commitment is not required at this stage
- 1 page project appreciation.
All responses have a maximum page limit of 15. Project experience must include the year(s) that the work was performed.
The design team is expected to be architecture led. The EOI should also include a lead engineering firm. There is no requirement for exclusivity for any member within a design team for the EOI. Not all disciplines need to be represented at the EOI stage.
All applications will be assessed on their suitability and experience and successful applicants will be notified of their shortlisting and issued the RFP.
The provisional target dates below outline the expected time frame for EOI, RFP submissions and for the project to be awarded to successful design teams.
|1 February 2021||Expression of Interest due date|
|11 February 2021||EOI shortlist notified|
|15 February 2021||RFP issued|
|28 March 2021||RFP due date|
|May 2021||Project Awarded|
**Refer to EOI advert attached for full details – 13208r01c RAR RFEOI