Through this Request for Tender (RFT) the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Immigration (MFAI) is seeking an Immigration Border Management System Technical Advisor (TA).
The purpose of this project therefore is to engage a TA to:
- Review the Cook Islands immigration border management system as it relates to the Automated system for Customs data (ASYCUDA)
- Propose an integrated border security system that meets immigration legislation requirements and service delivery needs, including:
– reporting (submitting quarterly reports and trends)
– passenger movements; airport and seaports compliance monitoring
– registering of various permit and visa status
– capturing bio-data information and visa/permit history
– storage and retrieval of records and individual files.
- Create a report and matrix of options (with prices) for Cook Islands Immigration to review and consider.
Tenderers should ensure they are registered accordingly on the Cook Islands Government E-Government Procurement portal at https://in-tendhost.co.uk/adbprocurementnetwork/aspx/Home, and have downloaded or received all files for the RFT including all prospective notices.
Applications close on the 14th October 2020 at 12pm (CI Time).
For further information or queries, please contact Taryn Elia via email: email@example.com