REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Implementation & Government ICT Network Upgrade Project
The Cooks Islands Government (CIG) intends to Upgrade its datacenter and Government ICT network. Interested parties are sought to design, implement, migrate and support a software-defined Hyper-Converged Infrastructure and network for the CIG on Rarotonga to improve its ICT infrastructure, enabling efficient and effective operation.
The Office of the Prime Minister (OPM) invites Expressions of Interest (EOI) from reputable ICT supplier for the CIG Datacenter and ICT Network Upgrade Project.
Terms of Reference (TOR) can be obtained from OPM via ict [dot] projectmanager [at] cookislands [dot] gov [dot] ck or downloaded via www.procurement.gov.ck
All EOI must be received by OPM at pua [dot] hunter [at] cookislands [dot] gov [dot] ck before Friday 11th September 2020 at 16:00 Cook Islands Time (CKT)
All queries and requests for technical information are to be directed to: ict [dot] projectmanager [at] cookislands [dot] gov [dot] ck
Eligible companies/suppliers/parties are requested to submit the following information as part of their expression of Interest.
- Company Name, Address, Website, Contact Details.
- Name of CEO, Finance Head, Engineering/Technical Head, Incorporation date and location.
- Examples of completed projects (if any) demonstrating the relevant capabilities and services delivered. i.e. Servers, Storage, Compute, Network, Security, Services, Support & Training (5 Pages maximum)
- Confirm that hardware and software components in response to the TOR will be from the original equipment manufacturers referred here as Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
- Present valid Partner or equivalent certification from the OEM. The partnership status must be valid during the tender process and throughout any contract period.
- Provide the CV’s and certificates of at least two Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) or equivalent as part of the eligible companies/suppliers/parties response to the TOR.
- Demonstrate (through project sign-off, acceptance certificate, etc.) that you have completed at least two projects similar in size and complexity to the TOR.