RENEWABLE ENERGY DEVELOPMENT DIVISION – OFFICE OF THE PRIME MINISTER
ENERGY SECTOR STOCKTAKE AND REVIEW STUDY– COOK ISLANDS: Reference no. CK192038
The Office of the Prime Minister is requesting for Tender for the purpose of undertaking a Stocktake and Review of the Energy Sector in the Cook Islands. Through this Request for Tender (RFT) the Principal wishes to carry out a comprehensive review of the National Energy Sector. This RFT is for a Consultant or Consultancy Firms qualified to carry out a comprehensive “Energy Sector Stocktake and Review” of the existing Status of the Energy Sector Governance Frameworks. The Cook Islands Government (CIG) recognises the need to:
- Move towards a net zero emission targets whilst developing realistic goals for the collective sector;
- Widen the energy policy focus from an emphasis on electricity generation (supply and demand) to also include transportation and smart energy efficiency solutions at the household and business level;
- Review the existing energy landscape at a broader policy level;
- Ensure a strengthened governing framework is in place that innovatively encourages the achievement of these wider sector goals.
For interested consultants or companies can request for the full conditions of the tender and the Terms of Reference from the contact person. Hard copies can be uplifted from the REDD Office at OPM.
Contact person: Tangi TEREAPII, Director REDD
tangi [dot] tereapii [at] cookislands [dot] gov [dot] ck
Phone: (682) 25494 ext 7008
TENDER CLOSING TIME: 2:00pm (CI Time) 16th July 2020
AMENDED TENDER CLOSING TIME: 2:00pm (CI Time) 23rd July 2020
- Employers Notice – Tender Closing Time