REQUEST FOR TENDER (RFT)
Rarotonga Road Marking
Infrastructure Cook Islands (ICI) seeks to procure a suitable supplier to undertake the road marking of the outer road (Ara Tapu), inner road (Ara Metua) and selected side roads on Rarotonga in the Cook Islands.
Interested suppliers are requested to submit a tender to undertake the scope of works outlined within the RFT and associated documents which includes:
- Remove redundant current road markings and RRPMs as stipulated in the contract documents.
- Supply and lay all materials required for the application of new markings and associated RRPMs as defined in the contract documents.
- Provide all plant and equipment associated with the application of all new markings and RRPMs.
- Engage, manage and train six (6) ICI staff in pavement marking techniques including Health and Safety (H&S), traffic management, quality requirements and maintenance and operation of all plant and equipment required for road marking and RRPM installation.
- Supply ICI with a Graco (Line Lazer) 3900 (or similar) road marking machine and temporary traffic management equipment to enable ICI to self-perform future marking.
- Supply sufficient quantities of road marking materials and associated RRPM’s to enable future annual maintenance work by ICI.
Tenderers should ensure they are registered accordingly on the Cook Islands Government E-Government Procurement portal at https://in-tendhost.co.uk/adbprocurementnetwork/aspx/Home, and have downloaded or received all files for the RFT including all prospective notices.
Tenders close at 12:00pm (mid-day), 3 May 2019, and must be submitted as per the requirements of the RFT.
All Enquiries to be directed to:
Email: solomona [dot] solomona [at] cookislands [dot] gov [dot] ck
Phone: +682 20321
Download tender document below: