Request for Tender
Cook Islands Tourism Crisis Management Plan
The Cook Islands Tourism Corporation is seeking tender proposals from qualified and experienced individuals or companies for the development of the Cook Islands Tourism Crisis Management Plan.
The Goals for the Cook Islands Tourism Crisis Management plan are;
- Develop a Conceptual Framework on Risk and Crisis Management
- Identify Mitigation Strategies and Actions
- Policy recommendations
The Outcomes from the implementation of the Cook Islands Tourism Crisis Management Plan;
- Bring awareness to the importance of Crisis Management and Disaster Risk Reduction in the Tourism Sector, particularly for a vulnerable country like the Cook Islands
- Clearly identify and communicate the role of each key stakeholder within the Tourism Sector, leading to effective communication and integration of efforts
- To conduct testing of the Strategies and Actions to prepare for crises
Expressions of Interest must be received by Monday, 11th February at 3pm and addressed to:
Destination Development Coordinator
Cook Islands Tourism Corporation.
For further information, Terms of Reference can be obtained by emailing: sieni [dot] tiraa [at] cookislands [dot] gov [dot] ck
Download tender document below: