The Financial Supervisory Commission (FSC), an independent Crown Agency, invites applications for the position of Finance & IT Manager.
The FSC was established under the Financial Supervisory Commission Act 2003 primarily to licence, supervise and regulate financial institutions in a manner aligned to internationally accepted standards.
The Finance & IT Manager position is a challenging, diverse role with key responsibilities being:
- Oversight of all accounting and finance matters through to completion of monthly management accounts and annual financial statements;
- Preparation of the annual budget and subsequent monitoring against performance;
- Processing of all personnel payments including PAYE, CINSF, and administration of all HR matters;
- Preparation of monthly board papers including accounts, statistics, and various financial and IT updates;
- Overseeing enhancements to the Commission’s IT environment including the internal network, online corporate registry, website and pending document management system;
- Liaising with our licensees, auditors, bankers and other relevant stakeholders; and
- Leading various one-off projects as they arise.
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT savvy candidate with a tertiary qualification in accountancy, experience in financial reporting and an ability to work well both independently and as part of a team. Remuneration offered is dependent on the skills and experience the successful applicant brings to the Commission.
Applications should be submitted to Emilie Pierce (Emilie.Pierce@fsc.gov.ck) by Thursday, 30 June 2016.