Te Aponga Uira (TAU) is seeking expressions of interest from suppliers for the upgrade of its IT systems, namely:
• Accounting software;
• Payroll software;
• Billings and customer service software; and the
• Suite of computers.
Interested suppliers are expected to demonstrate their ability to provide the following:
• Supply, installation and training of software;
• Supply of hardware components;
• Data migration from old system to new; and
• Information in relation to the services and costs of on-going system upgrades and support services.
To register your interests or for further details in either one or all areas above, please email LizTommy@electricity.co.ck. Expressions of interests close at 3pm (Cook Islands time) on Friday 27th November 2015.