The Ministry of Finance and Economic Management (MFEM) invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from experienced shipping companies interested in providing a suitable passenger and general cargo charter. The requirement is to provide two (2) Northern Group voyages (voyages 1 &2) to carry passengers and their cargo for December and January.
We would also like to receive your interest to provide additional voyages that may be required to include voyage 3 and 4 below.
Interested companies have the opportunity to propose an arrangement for proposed dates and minimum passenger numbers as set below.
|Voyage Number||Depart Rarotonga||Trip Route||Min. Passenger No|
|Voyage Number 1||11th December 2019||OneWay Trip
Rarotonga – Northern Group (All islands stopover)
|Voyage Number 2||20th January 2019||OneWay Trip
Northern Group(All islands stopover) – Rarotonga
|Voyage Number 3||March||Round Trip – Rarotonga/Northern Group/Rarotonga||30|
|Voyage Number 4||May||Round Trip – Rarotonga/Northern Group/Rarotonga||30|
Terms of Reference (TOR) can be obtained from the Ministry of Finance and Economic Management using the email contact below or downloaded belo.
Interested parties are requested to submit their Expressions of Interest by email. The EOI, must include as a minimum requirement, the following documentation:
- The Parties name, address, contact details.
- Type of transportation / vessel to complete this task and specifications.
- Crew details and qualifications.
- Demonstrated evidence of recent shipping experience and expertise and outline a record of operating voyages that meet safety standards.
- Timeline and cost for the Northern Group Voyage and/or daily charter rate.
- List of contact referees.
- Details for Passenger and Cargo capacity
All EOI must be received by the Ministry of Finance and Economic Management to email: firstname.lastname@example.org before 4pm, 6 November 2019, Cook Islands Standard Time (UTC-10.00, Hawaii).
Download TOR Below: